Here’s a list of things I want to try and achieve while I’m still jobless.
- Sell some of my things, i.e., luggages, extra bags, the second cushion compact, my winter jackets
- Learn to be proficient in SEO. Make this site more SEO friendly as a test.
- Get more freelance writing gigs. I have one sorta lined up.
- Learn how to make zero Waste body lotion bars and soaps etc. Test them and see if it could be a viable business.
- Oversee renovations.
- Start clearing all the things in the houses. Donate/sell/get rid of at least 50 percent of what you currently have.
- Improve eyesight till you don’t need glasses to see things in the distance. Also improve astigmatism as much as possible.
Header image by me. The lanterns are made with a waxy paper and the fuel is joss paper, so it’s probably not environmentally friendly nor very Christian in its nature.